Recognized leader and national provider of home healthcare is looking for a Clinical Supervisor for their stable and secure Ontario, CA Branch.
CENSUS = Approx. 100-120 Sign-on Bonus of $10K!!
Job Description/Requirements: Clinical Supervisor in Home Healthcare allows you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care. Reports to: Director Patient Care Services.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will:
- Perform clinical supervision of patient care consistent with scientific principles and agency policy and procedures.
- Utilize the agency’s clinical software solution to plan, coordinating and delivering patient care.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Professional Nurse, a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing who is currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
- Have at least two (2) years’ experience as an RN with two (2) years’ experience in home care and possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Prefer supervisory and administrative experience.
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred.