IMMEDIATE NEED IN ORANGE COUNTY:
Oxford Services is seeking for a caring, patient, trustworthy, reliable, dependable individual to provide in home care to clients in the Orange County and South Bay areas. Please apply to this posting or call us if you have at least
one year of paid caregiver experienc
e and are sincerely passionate about providing superior care to those who need it most.
- Ensure the client is safe and comfortable at all times
- Assist with transfers and ambulation
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and other personal care
- Prepare and serve balanced nutritious meals
- Light housekeeping
- Run errands for client
- Medication reminders
What's in it for you:
- Corporate membership at 24 Hour Fitness
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Supplemental Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k)
- Paid training
- Flexible work to accommodate any busy schedule
- Discounted CPR renewals
- Generous referral bonuses
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Current TB
- Current physical
- CPR and First Aid certification
It is of the utmost importance that clients receive quality care by those who are committed to arriving to work on time - tardiness will not be tolerated.
Job is contingent to all pre-hiring requirements being met at the time of orientation
. Applicant will be tested on knowledge and skill competency.
Simply apply to this posting or call Patty Solorzano at 562.452.9511 to join our family today!
Oxford Services - Proudly Serving Southern California Families Since 1967
Job Types: Per Diem
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour