CONCENTRIC HEALTHCARE STAFFING is looking for qualified and committed Certified Nursing Assistants!
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs and providing comfort and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Medical Teamwork
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Creating a Safe
- Effective Environment
- Informing Others
- Pain Management
- Acute/Critical Care
Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements
- Minimum of one year experience
- AZ CNA License
- TB/PPD skin test
- Current Physical
- Must be able to pass a Background check
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen
At Concentric Healthcare we believe our employees are our strongest assets, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Top Paying Assignments!
- Paid Weekly With Direct Deposit!
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 24 hour on-call service & support
Working with Concentric gives you the options to work: Full-time or Part-time, Per-Diem, Short Term, Long Term, Temporary to Direct Placement, and Direct Placement
Please call our Recruit Specialist Brandy Rios at 480-444-7777 to inquire about a possible great paying assignment!