- Administer medications and treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Answer patients' call signals.
- Bathe, groom, shave, dress, and/or drape patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, or examination.
- Clean rooms and change linens.
- Feed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
- Prepare, serve, and collect food trays.
- Provide patient care by supplying and emptying bed pans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Transport patients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher.
- Turn and re-position bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Work as part of a medical team that examines and treats clinic outpatients.
- Answer phones and direct visitors.
- Collect specimens such as urine, feces, or sputum.
- Deliver messages, documents and specimens.
- Explain medical instructions to patients and family members.
- Maintain inventory by storing, preparing, sterilizing, and issuing supplies such as dressing packs and treatment trays.
- Observe patients' conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Perform clerical duties such as processing documents and scheduling appointments.
- Restrain patients if necessary.
- Set up equipment such as oxygen tents, portable x-ray machines, and overhead irrigation bottles.
Must beholding current CNA VALID STATE BOARD LICENSE AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN HEALTH CARE SETTING
Graduate from accredited school Be currently licensed through the Maryland Board of Nursing in good standing Current Valid CPR Certification Able to meet the physical requirement of positionALSO MUCH HAVE A CMT LICENSE. IF NOT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE THE CLASS WITH THE COMPANY.Additional Information
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.First Health Care Network LLC1408 golf course driveBowie, 20721United StatesTel. +1 / 301 / 8083686
Job LocationI'm interested