CNA2 - Emergency, FT, Nights
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant who:
- Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living, including assisting with nutrition and hydration, elimination, personal care, positioning devices, restraints and restorative care.
- Takes vital signs including, pulse and blood pressure.
- Helps patients with their basic needs, i.e., bathing, dressing and feeding.
- Performs a variety clerical duties, which include but are not limited to routing patient reports as appropriate.
- Uses organizational skills to keep unit running smoothly and uses prioritization skills to meet deadlines as indicated. Provides assessment data.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent: Preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
- in California and HawaiiRefer to the Required Licenses and Certifications list for additional job and/or unit specific requirements.
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.