Help At Home is currently hiring a Community Nurse!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our nurses are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards compliant with state regulations.
- Complete Wellness Coordination Activities in accordance with service definitions
- Implement, supervise and monitor clinical compliance for all branch locations
- Monitor the health and safety of the individuals receiving residential services
- Create service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
- Create, implement, monitor and enforce clinical quality assurance policies and procedures
- Provide in-house clinical consulting
- Provide appropriate delegation, clinical training, and supervision of direct care professionals who perform duties such as medication administration and other nursing tasks
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Must have a current RN or LPN license.
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan