IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Configuration Management Analysts
IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
Reporting to the Product Development Director, the Configuration Management Analysts is a member of the software development team, and oversees the complex relationships and overall management of processes to ensure that:
- Software components for any and all branches are properly identified and documented in relation to baseline product deliverables;
- Automated processes for updating and maintaining software libraries are properly implemented and maintained;
- Multiple software configurations are compiled and maintained in relation to target environments;
- Oversight over software configurations delivered to QA and ultimately to Production is maintained, and that Product Packages are properly assembled and documented, with full traceability.
The role of Configuration Manager has a direct impact on the quality, reliability and traceability of all software products in the OMS Suite, and is therefore a direct contributor to the success of the initiative. A variable number of Configuration Management Analysts is required based on workload. This is accomplished by:
Skills & Requirements
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of the Salesforce.com design, logic rules and execution of Salesforce.com configuration changes
- Experience Platform as a Service solutions
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, and can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Demonstrate self motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
We'd like to see:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com configuration analyst or administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Familiarity with third-party integrations, Mulesoft
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning platform
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1085897