With approximately 66,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access. With a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, IQVIA provides solutions that span clinical to commercial, bringing clients an exceptional opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
The Consultant will be involved in development and delivery of multiple consulting projects with pharmaceutical clients.
Projects mix a highly analytical component leveraging the IQVIA information assets covering a broad spectrum of collaborations (including product forecasting, customer segmentation, resource optimization) together with a strategic perspective based on our in depth market expertise enhancing our recommendations (including the definition of the go to market models, launch excellence strategy, sales and marketing strategies.
• Participates in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or
components of larger, complex projects;
• Conducts desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
• Performs quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
• Contributes to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
• Takes responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
• Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising
junior team members and providing them with direction and guidance
• Supports proposal development
• Proactively develops knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting
• Acquires deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
• MSc degree preferably in Economics or Engineering with strong record of academic achievement
• 3+ year consulting work experience with a management consulting firm
Personal & Technical Skills
• Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills - strong presentation skills with Power Point and ability to create and manipulate data via Excel.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent execution skills, consistently meeting deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
• Ability to work on a team
• Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.