Integrated Real - World Evidence and Solutions
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
In our Integrated Real - World Evidence and Solutions (IRES) team, we design and deliver innovative, technology-enabled evidence programs for the pharmaceutical industry. We apply scientific rigor and advanced analytics to real world data in order to help our clients improve population health. This entrepreneurial team works globally, partnering with regional colleagues throughout the enterprise to diagnose critical business issues and deliver evidence-based solutions.
Integrated Real - World Evidence and Solutions team
We are strategic thinkers, innovative technologists, deep subject matter experts and data evangelists whom are passionate about driving better performance in healthcare. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and disruptive. Plus we have the resource and structure of a large company in an environment where we empower our people to create their own solutions.
Our work can be complex and difficult but that is often the case when you are doing work that no one has done before. We also do not have a templated approach to our work so we require people who can innovate with their practice as well as their solutions. If you have the right levels of intellectual curiosity and a passion to discover the real impact of medicines in the real world, then you'll fit right in.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. At IQVIA, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
As a consultant you will be able to showcase your abilities to apply healthcare knowledge, emerging technologies, and new approaches to solving healthcare's most challenging issue.
You must thrive in a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment where you can leverage the most globally extensive assets of IQVIA to accelerate new business growth.
You'll be working closely with Managers, Associate Principals, Principals, who lead the team's business development and delivery efforts by:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the correct approach to client issues
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and innovation recommendations
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client meetings and workshops
- Conducting independent desk research to specific briefs using internal and external sources
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision
- Acquiring deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources and the broader RWD landscape
- Assisting in the development of proposals for clients
- Supporting discrete initiatives around IQVIA's broad RWE strategy and own M&A activities
Consultants will usually be staffed on 1-3 projects in parallel ensuring a broad exposure to the wide range of activities that IRES undertake in a rapid timeframe.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and an interest in the healthcare / life sciences industry
- Strong IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline
- The desire to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a client-focused, international team environment
Qualification and Other Desired Skills
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining as a Consultant will have:
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral) - additional languages an advantage
- A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement
- A strong commitment to high quality work and an interest in rapid learning and skill development
- A willingness and ability to travel
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.