Location: Offices in London & Cambridge/Paris/Munich/Basel/Madrid/Amsterdam
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world's leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the "Big Data" term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives.
IQVIA has been delivering management consulting services to the biopharma industry for over a decade. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial and technical areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us to achieve our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
The European Strategy Consulting team is part of IQVIA's Global Consulting Services function. The team focuses on partnering with clients to support healthcare and life sciences decisions across the commercial value chain and offer them value-creating partnerships that maximize their ROI. This includes (but is not limited to) brand and commercial strategy, value and access, portfolio strategy, corporate M&A, integrated digital health and AI/ML consulting
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You'll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As a Consultant, you'll be responsible for managing small teams in the design, development and delivery of medium sized- consulting projects as well as components of larger and complex projects. Your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will help create change in the world of Life Sciences, every project will be different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Conducting primary and secondary research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key client issues, translating the data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions.
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our "the best on the business" team leaders.
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Managing the execution of client projects; develop a plan to implement the strategic recommendations and working closely with clients.
- Assisting with key business proposals and business development initiatives.
- Leading learning, development and recruiting programs.
To reward you for your hard work you will have the chance to travel globally, establish influential connections, receive world-class training, unparalleled career-development and of course, financial- which is second to none!
Candidates interested joining as a Consultant should have:
- Extensive, proven experience of delivering commercial pharmaceutical life science consulting projects at a global level
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is desirable but not required
- Prior experience in the healthcare and life sciences industry
- Some experience managing projects
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques are desirable
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to work in the recruiting country
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com