Consultant, Life Sciences Supply Chain |Health Solutions
About the Role
Our experienced professionals at the Consultant level work primarily with senior management in FTI offices, assisting life sciences clients with solving complex Supply Chain business issues and achieving their strategic and operational objectives. Consultants are generally accountable for the day-to-day activities of a project. These professionals will be interacting with the Director-level and above in identifying the project goals, providing guidance to a project team, and preparing deliverables. Experienced professionals will be accountable for the quality control on the projects and ensuring that the project goals are met.
What You'll Do
- Perform day-to-day activities of client projects, including interaction with client personnel and FTI team members
- Perform development, analysis, design, and implementation of tailored supply chain management strategies (plan, source, make, deliver) while working collaboratively with life sciences clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills to various engagements
- Deliver quality work product within established timeframes
- Assist in internal practice development activities as directed
- Other duties as assigned
How You'll Grow
- Develop your leadership skills and build strong relationships, in a collaborative environment
- Partner with Directors, Senior Directors, Managing Directors, and Senior Managing Directors to successfully deliver client engagements
- Manage risks and utilize creative problem-solving techniques
- Lead client and selected FTI personnel to influence team direction
- Grow subject matter expertise and experience in areas that align with your personal interests and passion
- Above all: Join a rapidly growing team where entrepreneurship and creativeness is stimulated and valued
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or sciences; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 1+ years of business or consulting experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing to travel, travel requirements can be up to 80% based on client demands.
- Solid functional knowledge in Life Sciences Supply Chain Management - plan, source, make, deliver, etc.
- Experienced in pharmaceuticals, MedTech, and biotech industry sectors
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills following common management consulting methodologies and tools
- Exceptional presentation development skills including storyboarding, logical structuring and the highest quality for attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Flexibility with respect to assigned tasks and engagements due to challenging deadlines, changing deliverables and evolving task priorities.
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, and motivation to succeed.#LI-AD1
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident, H1B Visa
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt