IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for exceptional talent with a passion for life sciences and interested in beginning their career in strategic consulting. We are inviting current students from Economics, Administration and Industrial Engineering who are graduating in the short run. We offer those joining us a rewarding career in life sciences consulting, replete with opportunities to address diverse and challenging client problems, interaction with senior client leaders and exposure to a truly collaborative and fun work environment of well prepared professionals.
Among the responsibilities, we expect candidates to be able to:
- Work as a part of a team
- Assist with the development and writing of proposals and presentations with senior support.
- Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables
We are willing to hire candidates who can prove they have:
- strong capability in managing priorities within certain time frames, ensuring quality
- will and excellent interpersonal skills to work with others to accomplish team goals
- creativity to provide innovative solutions when needed
- demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills, in English as well
- knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques will be an advantage
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1094909