CareStaff Partners is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a critical contract position at a School District near Jacksonville, NC.
- ASAP Start Date
- Remainder of the school year contract
- Must be able to practice in North Carolina
- Full Time Hours
- Pay Package: $38-47 per hour based on experience
As a BCBA you will provide direct and consultative therapeutic and evaluative services for the diagnostic, preventative and interventive purposes in the school setting. You will also monitor the progress of students under your care and collaborate with family members and teachers to determine how to best address long-term individual goals. The BCBA conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the result. The BCBA teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis. Other job duties for the BCBA’s may include:
- Understand State and Federal regulations relative to behavioral requirements and students with disabilities.
- Provides consultation and intervention regarding behavior management, effective education
and assessment of behavioral needs of students with and without disabilities
- Prepare written reports as needed by district to outside psychiatric professionals/community
agencies re: behavioral concerns of identified special education students.
- Consults with school staff working with students with behavioral needs on behavior
management techniques and information on specific student needs.
- Designs, implement, and monitor behavior programs for students
- Oversees the implementation of behavior programs by others
- Provides social skill lessons and materials to teachers, student groups or individual student as needed
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses