The Assignment: Job # 131868
CareStaff is looking for a Physical Therapist for a contract assignment in Norway, Maine!
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Setting: Home Health
Requirements: Must have ME PT License, Must have prior and recent home health experience doing multiple visits a day and doing patient admissions including Oasis Start of Care's.
The facility is ready to interview and hire so apply today with a current resume for immediate consideration! Feel free to contact CareStaff Partners with any questions about this and other PT jobs!
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses