HSMC is currently seeking a contractor Recruiter to assist with the day to day recruitment needs of HSMC and our client companies!
Great opportunity to play an integral part in the search to find quality talent for several human services organizations focused on helping children and adolescences with developmental disabilities!
This position will be based in Milford, MA but will require travel to other client programs throughout Massachusetts on an as needed basis.
- Posting all open positions on approved recruitment platforms
- Reviewing applications and resumes and conducting pre-screening interviews
- Maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Performing reference checks for potential employees
- Collecting and submitting background screening paperwork
- Responsible for facilitating recruitment initiative to ensure a diverse work environment
- Attending career fairs to promote recruitment initiatives
- Conducting exit interviews and recording data
- Scheduling and coordinating new hire dates with the appropriate parties involved
- Confirming offers of employment, sending out confirmations and collecting required documentation and all HR related new hire paperwork
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting
- Previous experience in Human Services a plus
- Must have strong computer skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively interact successfully within a diverse employee population
- Must have a valid driver's license and be open to travel when needed