CareStaff Partners is looking for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) with their CCCs for contract assignments for the 2022/23 school year in Salem, OR!
August Start Date
Pay: $43 - $48 per hour
Full Time Hours
Full School Year Contract
3-5 year olds
As a School Speech Language Pathologist, you will work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in (TBD)aged children. The Speech Language Pathologist will also be responsible for designing therapy and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech skills as well as reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals. Other job duties for a Speech Language Pathologist may include:
- Conduct screenings and diagnostic evaluations.
- Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom basis to (TBD) school students in the Resources and Life Skills Program
- Collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate students' academic, communication, and social skills in an educational environment.
- Serve on program planning and teacher assistance teams.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Provide counseling and education to families.
- Serve as consultants to other educators and related professionals.
The school district is ready to interview and hire so apply today with a current resume for immediate consideration! Feel free to contact CareStaff Partners with any questions about this and other SLP jobs.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses