You're ahead of the curve in market access trends and market dynamics.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Corporate Account Director role with Syneos Health.
The Corporate Account Director (CAD) leads efforts to optimize coverage, access and pull-through within IDNs and large physician practice groups utilizing existing relationships and leveraging relationships with sales and MSL colleagues. Each CAD will have responsibility for a specific number of high potential and strategic integrated customer accounts. The CAD will call on key Health Care Decision Makers including pharmacy directors and Pathway/P&T committee members. If the IDN has an affiliated regional health plan, the CAD may also lead coverage, access and pull-through efforts with those plans. You will:
- Develop and drive the relationship within assigned targeted accounts, including establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the accounts, such as Pharmacy Directors and Pathway/P&T committee members.
- Build and manage account profiles for each assigned account, detailing procedure for protocol development, pull-through targets for sales force, current placement of product on pathway and protocols, and identification of key influencers and protocol decision-makers.
- Communicate and collaborate with field partners on national/regional payer coverage policies impacting the local market and sales team with establishing protocols in key accounts.
- Thoroughly understand how policy and formulary decisions are made at targeted accounts and how to best influence and positively impact.
- Communicate effectively with the commercial team on managed market trends.
- Operate in full compliance of company policies and corporate governance.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in business or life science
- A minimum of 7 years in pharmaceuticals sales with 5+ years in Oncology
- Current relationships within IDNs and large group practices with the ability to optimize coverage, access and pull through.
- Product launch experience preferred
- Remote position, however candidate must live within 30 miles of an airport
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)