We are currently seeking a Corporate Communications Intern for six months, starting in June 2023. This part time position is for approximately 20 hours per week. The Intern will be an integrated member of the global oncology product communications team, gaining hands-on experience with assisting in the tactical implementation of strategic external and internal communications programs across the oncology pipeline of Daiichi Sankyo.
- Complete assigned writing assignments (external, internal and social media) and other tasks related to content development review and updating communications templates and processes
- Conduct media monitoring reporting and tracking and other tasks related to updating communications templates and processes
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program with a concentration in public relations, communications, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment is preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with specific interest in scientific writing
- Strong research and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of team