Cosmetic Surgery Sales Consultant
We are currently seeking a motivated (1099) Aesthetic Sales Consultant within the Medical Device/Plastic Surgery/Aesthetic/and Dermatology markets to sell this one-of-a-kind product.
The ideal person will have a clinical background and experience in outside sales. This position in home based and you will be required to travel in your defined territory. You will report directly to the Regional VP of Sales.
Aesthetic Sales Consultants are responsible for the development of accounts through prospecting, following up on company generated sales leads and cold calling. Key customers include plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other office based individuals associated with aesthetic accounts. Sales territories may cover large geographic areas and individuals are required to live in the assigned geography.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and sell products to current and potential customers within a defined geography. Initiate specific course of action to increase sales.
- Drive product promotion through the implementation and delivery of approved promotional items and approved field-based programs.
- Utilizes effective direct selling techniques and market strategies to expand product demand
- Develop and coordinate physician training programs and practice enhancement in-services and open houses.
- Build strong professional relationships, establish credibility and rapport with customers
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working relationships with team members, assigned physicians and healthcare providers.
Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in quota driven aesthetic/plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, or dermatology sales within assigned geography
Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
A valid driver's license and ability to travel within the specific territory
Bachelor's degree preferred