Pioneer Healthcare Services is seeking a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for a school district in Maricopa County, AZ for the second semester of the school year - starting 01/03/2021. The ideal Therapist will have a minimum of 1 year experience in the pediatric population. New grads are encouraged to apply. This can be a travel or local assignment.
• Provide therapy on site
• Grade level anywhere between PreK - 12
• Submit all billing logs and necessary information on a timely basis
About Pioneer Healthcare Services:
We are a San Diego-based staffing and recruiting travel company for exceptional nurses and therapists all over the U.S. We can help forge a new path towards schools and healthcare facilities.
- Highest pay packages tailored to meet your own needs
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Services
- Housing, Meals and Incidentals allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- License Reimbursement
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
Pioneer Healthcare Services
(Apply) - jobs.pioneer-healthcare.com