Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Physician - in Iowa
Explore the many benefits of pulmonary/critical care with a busy medical center in a vibrant Midwest city. This offer is open to both experienced providers and new grads, and includes a strong base salary, a sign-on bonus, six weeks of PTO, and a wRVU rate of $81.74.
- $511,000 base salary + $81.74 per wRVU
- Rotating schedule of week-long blocks: outpatient clinic, inpatient consults, daytime
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- 1:5 call rotation
- ICU and nighttime ICU coverage (call taken from home)
- $51,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits + 6 weeks of PTO
An eclectic, midsized metro, Cedar Rapids is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. Filled with beautiful scenery and big-city amenities, the community offers a highly desirable quality of life.
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Ranked #10 by Niche in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America”
- Excellent public and private schools + nearby university
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy: hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and more
- A thriving arts + cultural scene with events and activities throughout the year
- Great local airport with direct flights to a variety of sought-after cities including Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, and Tampa
- Medscape ranked Iowa #7 for “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hepatology Gastroenterologist, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md