The Business Analyst/Business Architect is responsible for being the front-line leader enabling innovation and transformation of mission critical delivery of IQVIA's technology solutions. S/he will oversee analysis and implementation of effective and efficient business processes. This role will also participate as a Subject Matter Expert and liaison between business stakeholders and delivery team.
• Interact with business users-across all levels of client organization and gather requirements, including building a robust catalog with acceptance criteria and prioritization.
• Work with clients, business partners and technology partners to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of business and system requirements and processes.
• Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, translate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements.
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions and perform proofs of concepts to develop innovative solutions based on IQVIA technology capabilities while promoting OOTB solutions.
• Articulate pros/cons of customizations.
• Understand technical details and solutions and articulate data requirements and data quality standards.
• Collaborate with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
• Support various types of testing phases such as SIT, Regression, E2E and UAT.
• Demonstrate configured solutions to stakeholders on both IQVIA and Client project organizations.
• Work with product engineering, product managers, Go To Market teams and conduct proofs of concepts in support of upcoming opportunities.
• Proactively develop broader and deeper knowledge of IQVIA technology solutions / Services and trends in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Business Administration or related field required.
• 5 - 8 Years of experience as a business analyst in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
• Minimum 2+ years in Salesforce ecosystem performing implementation and delivery.
• Certified Salesforce Administrator (Salesforce Admin 201 certification).
• Ability to query using SQL & SOQL. Experience in data manipulations using Salesforce technologies such as Workbench, Data Loader and Import / Export wizards.
• Awareness of database technologies and data model experience.
• Ability to perform within high pressure, fast paced environment.
• Must demonstrate strong interviewing skills to surface, document and confirm business requirements with key business stakeholders.
• Proven experience in business analysis and requirements definition for CRM or Pharmaceutical compliance solutions.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Good working knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall project management methodologies.
• PMI-ACP or similar certification preferred.
• Experience in work management and collaboration tools such as JIRA and Smartsheet.
• Experience in working with multi-cultural teams in different time zones.
• Availability to travel within US up to 25% and abroad.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.