Nurse Anesthetist | California
Please consider this Nurse Anesthetist opportunity in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills, in the heart of California. The Downtown is alive with unique boutiques & galleries, fabulous restaurants & trendy drinking establishments with fun-filled events and festivals. The community is conveniently located near Yosemite National Park and other regional favorites.
Below are some practice and community details which include compensation specifics.
– 125 bed hospital with no trauma.
– General Anesthesia, Epidurals and Regional Blocks
– Bread and Butter cases ORS, GS, and GI top three services.
– Work independently or with MD supervision.
– Compensation based on experience / 95th percentile potential.
– Additional compensation for back up pager call.
– Excellent practice and life balance.
– Tired of the traffic and crime in the big city?
– Easy accessibility with 5 International Airports within a 2 hours’ drive.
– Outdoor lovers…. enjoy the numerous parks and a 35-acre natural trail system.
– Hikers…. over 3.1 miles of natural trails in the heart of the city provides spectacular views of the city and its surrounding mountain ranges.
– Excellent educational opportunities with 13 public and 2 private schools.
– The cost of living is 25% less than the average in California.
– Enjoy a beautiful mountain community and the laid-back lifestyle.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call me, Allen Bilbray, at (972) 954-6907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use this link https://calendly.com/allen-bilbray/opportunity-overview?month=2020-08 to schedule a time that works best for your schedule and we can discuss in detail.