Cavalier Workforce.is a specialty Healthcare Staffing company. We have relationships with major healthcare facilities and practices across the country, offering a wide array of job opportunities which includes – Registered Nurses, LPN, CRNA, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Technologists, Physicians, Pharmacist etc. Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. You can get your dream job easily with Cavalier Workforce. Start your life-changing experience today.
CRNA - CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303,
Duration: 8 Weeks
Pay Rate: Open DOE
Schedule: 40 hours / week, must work 1 weekend per month
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Evaluates patient's physical status and surgical needs.
2. Administers general anesthesia and sedation to patients.
3. Assesses patient's response to agents/drugs administered.
4. Manages airway using standard techniques.
5. Communicates with medical staff on the progress of the anesthetic and maintains a current record of procedures performed on patient.
6. Intervenes to support patient's vital signs.
7. Prepares equipment and drugs according to patient's physical status and surgical needs.
8. Transports patients to the operating room and the Post Anesthesia Recovery Unit or ICU giving a complete and accurate report.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Participates in department education process and self-directed continuing education.
2. Maintain current proficiency with all Point of Care instruments used in the Operating Room.
3. Assist the department with all initiatives related to maintaining regulatory compliance with all Regulatory agencies.
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST:
Graduate of an approved school of nursing with Georgia licensure. Graduate of an approved school of anesthesia for nurses. Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ANESTHETIST: Baccalaureate degree and graduate of an approved program of anesthesia for physician assistants. Certified by an appropriate credentialing process