Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $133.00 - 145.00
We're currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in North Dakota!
- Schedule: 40 hours per week; one during the week and the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Normal day time hours are 0700 to 1530, however, the candidate may be asked to work a later shift depending on the surgery schedule.
- Procedures: Surgeries offered at this facility include: gynecologic procedures, orthopedics, urology, plastics, and general surgery. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will do all epidurals. If they are busy the anesthesiologist will assist.
- Patients: 7-18 cases/day
- Other Info: The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist takes primary after hour call; the physician takes back up call. We currently have 4 inpatient operating rooms, 3 outpatient operating rooms, and two endoscopy rooms. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Primary call, will be called back if needed (Anesthesiologist is back up call, will carry beeper).
- Requirements: Board Certified or Accredited School of Nursing with 3-5 years of experience, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support required.
- Electronic Medical Records system used is Meditech.
Williston is a city in and the county seat of Williams County, North Dakota, United States. The 2010 census gave its population as 14,716, and the Census Bureau gave the 2017 estimated population as 25,586, making Williston the sixth-largest city in North Dakota.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA