Job Openings >> Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Title:Certified Registered Nurse AnesthetistID:1415Location:El Paso, TXDepartment:Healthcare
Are you a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to provide services to Veterans, Active Military personnel and their families? If you answered yes to either question and meet the qualifications RieLes Group has an opportunity for you!!
We are looking for qualified CRNAs to join our team and provide services at William Beaumont Army Medical Center (WBAMC), El Paso, TX. The person is this position will be compensated at a competitive rate and have an attractive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, health insurance,etc.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform Anesthesia services in accordance with industrial best practices applicable to Department of Defense guidance
- Provide pre-operative evaluations and preparation of the patient.
- Provide regional anesthesia to include spinal, epidural, bier block, axillary block, interscalene block, and other regional blocks.
- Provide monitoring of patient reactions to anesthesia and surgery to include managing fluid therapy
- Shall respond to patient responses with appropriate anesthesia care
- Provide pain intervention care or respond to emergency situations in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit or other areas of the Medical Treatment Facility
- Provide post-operative evaluations of the patients
- Check anesthesia equipment for function before proceeding with an anesthetic; provide limited end-user maintenance of anesthesia equipment; and ensure cleanliness of anesthesia equipment
- Respond to cardiopulmonary resuscitation calls, trauma calls in the ER, and intubation requests made throughout the facility
- Complete all required documentation utilizing facility information systems
- Consult with an anesthesiologist or attending physician for any American Society of Anesthesia (ASA) physical classification of III or greater regarding patient situations of adverse reactions necessitating non -delegated medical decisions and taking appropriate actions as required or directed
- Serve as adjunct clinical instructor/faculty member in the Phase II United States Army Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Participate in Anesthesia Service Quality Improvement/Assurance programs
Qualified applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Active and unrestricted medical license
- Must be authroized to work in the United States of America
- Graduate from an accredited Master or Doctor of Science in Nursing Degree – Anesthesia Program
- Possess current board certification as a CRNA by NBCRNA
- Minimum of one year of experience actively practicing as a fulltime CRNA during the last year
- Active DEA
- Active BLS
- Active ACLS
RieLes Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political beliefs, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: