Currently looking for CT Technologists with at least one year of experience to fill openings with a Hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have ARRT and BLS certifications.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologists
- Responsible for operating computerized tomography equipment to produce films of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatrics, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- All shifts available
Requirements of the CT Technologists
- Basic knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- Registered CT Technologist from ARRT (CT) or NMTCB (CT)
- Ability to insert an intravenous catheter
- Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians, and other personnel
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!