Join PillPack's New Idaho Pharmacy Team TODAY!
*Idaho Registered Pharmacy Technician License is Required*
**You must live in the state of Idaho to be considered**
Starting at $16.50/hr
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. As a member of the Clinical Resource Team you will provide support for escalated incoming calls, supervisor level requests, and additional outbound support seven days a week. Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Why you'll love working at PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy!
*Opportunity to Work from Home
*Earn More: Competitive wages beginning at $16.50 an hour with the ability to increase hourly pay every 6 months through our Employee Step Plan
*Amazon employee discounts
*Amazon Health Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental benefits available DAY 1 (inclusive of domestic partner and children as well)
*Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately
*401(k) savings plan with match
*Unmatched Career Growth: Join the team that will be taking pharmacy to the next level. Many of our technicians have developed into Trainers, Team Leads, and Managers. The opportunities are endless!
For more information on Amazon's benefits, please visit
Through at least June of 2021, all PillPack Idaho Associates will be required to work from home. To work from home, you will be required to have access to a reliable broadband internet connection, either through DSL, cable, or fiber-to- home (FiOS or Fiber Optic) with a minimum internet speed requirement of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload contracted speed, ability to connect to the PillPack network via a hardwired internet connection, not via WIFI, a separate room or part of a room for your home work area that is private and free of distractions (i.e. barking dogs, television noise, music, children, etc.) and is able to devote full attention to the PillPack customer during work hours. Note that it is subject to change due to business need or in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
PillPack by Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what PillPack and Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from Customer Care associates on a daily basis and maintain metrics as assigned
- Make outbound calls including for a variety of purposes. Including situations deemed urgent by clinical pharmacist team
- Assist clinical pharmacist team with outgoing MD, pharmacy, and/or customer calls
- Assist Customer Care Associates by providing guidance and feedback utilizing a consultative approach to continually develop staff knowledge
- Complete tickets to support Customer Care Team and Clinical RPh team
- Maintain advanced understanding of all PillPack policies and procedures as well as PillPack products and services
- Monitor and process all help desk assigned tasks on a daily basis
- Act as primary point of contact for escalated calls by Customer Care Associates, handle escalated calls and follow through until resolution has been met
- Manage reporting of customer complaints and provide resolution per set SLA’s, escalating as appropriate
- Investigate and report pharmacy errors
- Learn pharmacy laws and regulations nationwide
- Serve as a point of contact for any system or technology/software outages and notify all appropriate parties for resolution
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer information
- Work autonomously and proactively identify areas in need of improvement
- Constant collaboration with teammates
- Customer-centric and commitment to quality
- Work a flexible schedule - shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours
- Perform other tasks assigned while working in a fast paced environment
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy License in good standing (This includes Pharmacy Technician, Trainee, and Assistant Licenses)
- 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- $16.50/per hour
- Monday-Friday 11:30 am - 8:00 pm MST
- Sunday-Thursday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm MST
- Tuesday-Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm MST