JOB-2635095: An immediate need exists for board-certified IM or FM hospitalists to join a successful group that is expanding services. Almost all medicine patients are now seen by the hospitalist service. Short blocks and lots of time off provide a great work-life balance. Expect an almost all daytime schedule with only a few possible nights per year. The ICU is closed ICU and no procedures are required.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality incentives. You can also work more shifts for additional income. You will also be offered health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Work in a wonderful location close to New York City and Westchester's best suburbs.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2635095.
- Established group needs additional hospitalists.
- Work 4- or 5-day blocks mostly all days from 7 am - 7 pm
- Closed ICU and no procedures needed
- Very sustainable schedule - only 150 shifts per year
- Seeking a team player that collaborates with other physicians and staff
- Ideal candidate is experience with board certification in IM or FM required
- Base salary and quality incentive plus full benefit package
- Highly desirable location in southern Westchester just minutes from Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail