Dental Hygienist-Overseas Italy Opportunity
AWESOME opportunity to work in Europe at military dental health clinics!
Rewarding opportunity to provide care for our Nation's Military Members!
No private insurance. No quotas. Reasonable patient ratios. No sales goals. You get to provide dental hygiene and not be burdened with insurance approvals or profit.
- Excellent pay with amazing tax benefits !
- 11 paid federal holidays
- Worldwide health, dental, vision and prescription insurance. English speaking providers!
- 401k with company match
- We pay for your flight, provide relocation allowance, temporary housing, and allowance for shipping your car and household goods!
- A diploma or certification from an accredited program of Dental Hygienist;
- A current unrestricted active license/certification to practice Dental Hygiene from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U. S. Virgin Islands;
- A current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- A minimum of two (2) years recent clinical experience (immediately preceding the submission
Summary of Duties:
Shall perform a full range of comprehensive Dental Hygiene procedures and practices to military members.
All aspects of Dental Hygiene service shall be commensurate with the capabilities of the RDH and the Dental Clinic. Performing dental prophylaxis to include ultrasonic and hand scaling, tooth polishing, and oral hygiene instruction.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday