Dental Office Manager
- We seek people who have at least of five years of progressive management experience in a dental facility. This position is for a "working manager". You will not only lead the team its daily activities and toward monthly collection and production goals, but you will be responsible yourself for certain tasks. You will lead approximately 5 front office staff members and 7 back office dental assistants, plus a treatment counselor. Our facilities are approximately 60% PPO, 35%HMO, and 5% cash.
- Your management style must be task and goal oriented. You will need to closely monitor that job functions are being worked efficiently and productively. You will need to be a firm leader and adhere to company procedures and policies.
- You will not be the designated treatment counselor, but may need to operate on a fill-in basis. You will need to ensure that patient flow is handled such that patient's are not waiting too long before seeing the Dentist. You will assist to problem solve all patient complaints on a timely basis as we must ensure that we are responsive and attentive in sensitive patient relation issues. You must be able to communicate with a wide breadth of people: Dentists, Managed Care Representatives, patients of all walks of life, and a multi-cultural staff and public. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus for this position, but not required.
- As a manger of a thriving business, we want you to take pride of "ownership" and take charge to ensure things run smoothly and that we accomplish financial goals. You have bottom line responsibility for your office. Our responsibility is to provide you all the tools and resources necessary to accomplish these objectives.
- Some evening and some Saturdays are required. We offer a competitive salary and incentive structure, medical and dental benefits, and are working on additional group benefits. Salary is dependant upon experience, number of facilities under management, and your ability to drive the business. Serious applicants who desire long-term employment need only apply.
- At least 5 years dental management experience
- 1-3 years dental treatment coordinating experience (Indemnity, PPO, HMO)
- Knowledge of dental billing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Self motivated and ambitious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Join us, do what you love and make a difference in people s lives!!!