Dental Practice Manager Grand Prairie, TX
is looking for a talented professional to join our rapidly expanding dental team. With the expansion of growth nationwide, we recognize the importance of investing in one of our most valuable assets, our employees. If you are an individual that enjoys working with patients to make sure they get their valued treatment, sees the importance of building a winning team and goes out of your way to create a productive fun, friendly place to thrive and work then you have landed in the right place.
Who are we:
Onsite Dentalas mission a
Healthy Happy Here
a is changing the way dental care is delivered to busy professionals and their families. We work with top-tier companies in a broad range of fields: including tech, manufacturing, financial and academic to provide high quality dental practices directly onsite. As a result, our client companies experience less absenteeism, enhanced recruitment/retention, and boosted morale, while their employees enjoy executive level dental care with little life interruption.. We serve market-leading corporate and university clients including UC Santa Cruz, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Sony Pictures, and Yahoo as we continue the momentum for growth throughout the country.
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills are a must
- Able to lead and direct the dental practice to provide excellent service to our patients
- Support and facilitate your dental team to be productive and organized throughout the day
- Strong focus on patient scheduling for a productive day and focusing on patient care and time management.
- Understand dental terminology and be able to present financial agreement to patients
- Must understand dental insurance codes and processes
- Exhibit computer competencies with preferred experience to a practice management software used in the dental field
- Ability to oversee financial responsibility and adhere to budget and profitability
- Previous dental assisting experience a plus
- Paperless practice management software experience
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision
- Career growth opportunity
- Potential referral bonuses
aWe take pride in being an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to thrive in.a