Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Sterling Medical is looking for a Board Certified Dentist to provide services for the Coast Guard at Petaluma, CA.
- A diploma from an accredited school of Dentistry.
- A current unrestricted active license to practice Dentistry from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U. S. Virgin Islands;
- A Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certification.
- “No unfavorable information on file” rating with the National Practitioners Data Bank (NPDB).
- A current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) for the Health Care Provider by the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), or the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
- A minimum of two (2) years recent experience (immediately preceding the submission of this offer).
For more information please contact Yvonne Ramirez at email@example.com.