Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 08/12/2019Available Shifts: Day 10 Pay Rate: $68.00 - 80.00
General Dentist Need at a Correctional Facility in New London, NC. New London is a town in Stanly County, North Carolina, United States. New London today is a great place to live in a small town atmosphere, to raise children where they can still roam the town, where you can walk the streets without traffic interfering. We have just over 600 friendly residents and are located close to much larger cities such as Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Asheboro and Salisbur.
- August 12th – 3 months (long term coverage) working 2 days/week at each facility (Friday cannot be one of the days)
- 10 hr days All Male Corrections facility, Albemarle Correction Institution = Medium custody level
- 2 DENTAL ASSISTANTS, 1 HYGIENIST
- ALL ADULT MALES
- GENERAL DENTISTRY: FILLINGS, EXTRACTIONS & DENTURES ONLY. NO CLEANINGS REQUIRED BY DENTIST, NO CROWNS, NO POSTERIOR ROOT CANALS, NO 3RD MOLAR PROCEDURES,
- 8 - 10 TREATMENT PROCEDURES PER DAY, 7 - 10 HYGIENE CHECKS
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health