Our client located in northern California is seeking a full-time Dentist to join their team. Enjoy a 4 day work week engaging in general practice dental care. Responsibilities include examination, diagnosis, and treatment of pediatric and adult patients, emphasizing preventive care and instruction in dental hygiene. They offer a regionally competitive salary, above-average health benefits covered at 100%, company-paid life insurance & long-term disability insurance, an additional voluntary retirement plan with company match, and no vesting schedule requirement. The ideal provider has two years of experience as a Dentist, however, new graduates are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday - 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Examines individuals requesting care, diagnoses their dental/oral conditions, prescribes and carries out, or directs others in carrying out, appropriate dental/oral treatment, or refers individuals for specialty consultation or treatment in conformance with approved clinical protocols and guidelines.
- Records patient-dentist transactions as they occur in the patient's dental record so that the dental record accurately and completely reflects the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
- Performs dental operations and treats oral diseases; refers cases, when appropriate; confers with physicians regarding medical/dental problems.
- Educates patients and parents in the nature of oral health related conditions and in the general promotion of oral health related disease prevention.
Minimum Requirements of the Dentist:
- Eligible to obtain or active CA license
- Graduation from an accredited school of dentistry
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of general and pediatric dentistry
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred; or other languages desirable
- Health insurance premiums covered at 100%
- Relocation assistance
- Paid bereavement and jury duty leave
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible Spending Program
- Company paid malpractice insurance for all providers
- Professional development hours offered annually
For more information on this Dentist position or other positions nationwide, please apply.