Our client located close by beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is seeking a full time Dentist to join their team. Earn a competitive compensation with a stable and enjoyable work environment. The ideal candidate is a Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine and has 2-3 years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Meets with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns.
- Performs regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, while establishing a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performs dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fills cavities.
- Corrects bite issues and overcrowding.
- Maintains oral health records and treatments provided.
Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- SC State license or eligibility to obtain
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- CME allowance
- Retirement package
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, please send your up-to-date resume.