Denver Springs is a 96 bed behavioral hospital located in Englewood, CO. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Denver Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP Therapist:
Denver Springs offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for children and adolescents, ages 12 through 17. Changes - Denver Springs is a therapeutic focused program offered as a day program, some of the services we offer include Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups, family and group therapy, and medication management. We are seeking a master level therapist with child and adolescent experience!
Adult Outpatient PHP/IOP Therapist:
The Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Changes - XX Springs is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer supervised, medication management, on-site therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients. We are seeking a Master level therapist!
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary/Hourly: $27.00 - 40.00
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.