Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a full-time or part-time, BE/BC general Dermatologist to join our Dermatology Department in College Station, Texas. The successful candidate will become the 4th member of an active and growing department.
The demand for dermatology services in the area is strong and supported by a growing primary care referral base. Expect your practice to be quickly established with the existing patient base and the referral of physicians a part of the largest group practice in the seven-county region. Baylor Scott and White Health, College Station Region is home to more than 150 healthcare providers and offers more than 40 key specialty services for adults and children.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station is a 135-bed hospital on a 98-acre campus near the intersection of Texas Highway 6 and Rock Prairie Road. A medical office building operates adjacent to the hospital, and another is being constructed. The medical center is designated a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, a certified Chest Pain Center, and a Level III Trauma Center.
About the Community
Home to Texas A&M University, College Station (aka “Aggieland”) gets high marks for quality of life. A low unemployment rate, low property taxes and housing costs, safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools, and access to quality healthcare are a few of the qualities attracting families to the area. Residents also enjoy more than 1,337 acres of public parks, a competition-level skate park, and a large outdoor amphitheater and festival site. Throw in small-town charm with easy access to the big-city attractions of Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, and it is clear why College Station is one of the most livable cities in America.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not –for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Contact Deborah Dixon, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter, Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org Apply online at https://jobs.bswhealth.com
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Employed multi-specialty practice
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.