CareStaff Partners is seeking a Dietary/Nutrition Worker for a Local Contract position with a Hospital near Lexington, KY.
The Assignment: Job #5673
- Specialty: Dietary/Nutrition Worker
- Setting: Hospital
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: 8 Hour Days
- Contract Length: 26 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Kentucky Food Handlers Permit
- Experience Required/Preferred: Prior experience as a Dietary/Nutrition Worker preferred
- Pay: Gross Hourly $8.00-9.25/hr
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Dietary and Nutrition Workers
Dietary aides are responsible for preparing food for individuals in facilities, often in the healthcare industry or assisted living facilities.
They prepare food and handle pre-prepared food created by cooks. Depending on their facility, food may be served in a general dining hall or in residents' or patients' individual rooms.
A dietary aide also conducts cleaning-related tasks such as cleaning the kitchen and washing pots, pans and dishes. Dietary aides must ensure that procedures related to hygiene and food safety are followed at all times.
Other tasks that may be performed by dietary aides include keeping track of inventory of both food and essential non-food items, tracking expenses, planning menus and assisting with educational programs on nutrition.
Dietary aides generally report to the managers, assistant managers, and/or cooks and chefs on duty during their shift.
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience or your 20th. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple cverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupatinal Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathlogists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
To Schedule an Interview Contact:
Director of Recruiting