The Digital Operations Manager will organize information and design strategies using data and capabilities from a portfolio of technologies from patient recruitment through patient and site experiences: In support of Pre-Award strategy team and Patient Recruitment and Enablement Operations, the successful candidate will be tracking, proposing and supporting the use of data and technology across IQVIA's business programs. They must be able to coordinate with Digital Producers, Direct to Patient Leaders, Product and program leadership and Information Technology departments to implement their business strategies.
The Digital Operations Manager supports the building of data driven solutions that are critical to enterprise decision making, operational support and analytical insight.
The Digital Operations Manager understands business needs and requirements and translates them into solutions and actionable outcomes.
They will provide leadership, direction, and planning with a primary focus on the design and implementation of solutions that are aligned with IQVIA/s enterprise solutions model, while understanding business intelligence and analytics needs.
They must be well versed in the healthcare space with a deep understanding of the associated data and regulatory needs.
- Under the direction of the Director, Technology Solutions, provide timely support to bid responses to the Patient Recruitment Strategy Teams
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers and developers to ensure that analytic and information requirements are clearly defined, documented, and communicated
- Contribute to the creation of requirements documents as needed
- Support communications of design requests to the PRE Solutions portfolio
- Conduct peer reviews of all analytic solutions
- Meet with business stakeholders and management to review project progress and review project issues
- Leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy on assigned projects
- Provide expertise as able in support of project specific and interdepartmental training efforts
- Support continued process improvement to ensure quality in the department.
Qualifications (Minimum Required):
- 7+ years of industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare space
- Demonstrated business process improvement skills and strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to help lead and define a strategy/roadmap, document solution requirements, translate those requirements into technical specifications and work plans, and provide technical leadership around those work plans
- College degree required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills in working with both onsite and virtual teams
This position can be hybrid/remote. Candidates must be based in the UK. The successful candidate should be willing to come to our Reading office for meetings when required.
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com