Our Full Desk Associates sell, develop accounts, recruit, and drive results for the world’s number one HR services organization. We are investing in proven performers that are frustrated with their current solutions or undervalued in either earning or progression potential. Randstad Engineering hires the best (like, literally) and then equips them with the products that empower our customers and create career-enhancing experiences for the engineering talent we place.
At Randstad, we sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Place the strongest engineering talent in the right roles (recruit, screen, interview, and market)
- Executive the activities that will gain results (50+ excellent and planned calls per day)
- Meet clients and diagnose the human capital gaps that are limiting their potential
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers
- Highly accountable team player approach
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success in a very fast-paced, team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Strong communication presenting at the executive level
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the #1 provider of HR services in the world!
They match smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor.
They use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide candidates with the best experience possible.
* Career Progression
* Generous Time Off
* Best in Class Health Coverage
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Paid Volunteer Day
* Wellness Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Supplemental Insurance
* Health and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
* Pre-Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* On-Demand Learning through Randstad University
* Employee Resource Groups
* Discounts on Everything from Computers to Cars