Direct Support Professional
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$700 hiring bonuses for all new Direct Support Professionals - COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses of up to $700
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in person interview Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm at1710 E Empire St, Bloomington, IL 61704
As a Direct Support Professional, you ll work in a private group home with 2-3 clients, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, monitoring vitals, medication and assisting with meals
- Accompanying your clients to events such as appointments and grocery shopping trips
We are hiring now in your community join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver s license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
New caregivers who begin work before July 31st are eligible for hiring bonuses (COVID Relief Bonus) of $400 to be paid in August, and a bonus of $300 after 60 days of employment to be paid in October. Eligibility is dependent upon continuing to remain an active employee throughout the payout periods.