IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Support capital markets transactions, including preparation of presentations for external stakeholders, management team and board of directors
- Prepare quarterly covenant compliance package including tracking of baskets
- Support preparation of forecasts/ annual plans for free cash flow, U.S. revolving credit facility, U.S cash balance, leverage and interest expense
- Produce treasury reporting packs
- Review debt footnotes in the 10-Q/ 10-K and review accounting of interest expense
- Involved in share repurchase activity
- Support cash repatriation
- Intercompany loan administration
- Coordinate debt activity (borrowings, repayments, interest payments)
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Ten (6)+ years of work experience in financial, including exposure treasury and capital markets preferably in a publicly traded company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Previous treasury experience
- Analysis/ reporting experience
- Finance background preferred - understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organized and works well under pressure/ tight deadlines
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.