IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Direct the hiring and selection process for a group of clinical staff by conducting candidate review through participation in the interviewing process. Establish methods to develop and evaluate office/region based onboarding processes. Develop standard processes to ensure that staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Oversee the execution of the training plan, SOP review and mentored training experiences for a region/office/country.
- Provide a leadership role in country/region clinical resourcing process through continual evaluation of existing and future resource alternatives, pro-active planning and collaboration with study team leadership and operational peers.
- Evaluate the quality of the clinical work product for a variety of job roles and/or a specialized job function. Evaluate regional workload, quality and budget metrics through regular review and reporting of findings. Collaborate with senior management and other functional leadership to improve efficiencies, project outcomes and quality metrics for clinical projects.
- Act as a coach and mentor for lower level staff as they develop in their role. Works collaboratively with project leadership including the PM, client representatives and other functional leadership to manage project related challenges and to achieve exemplary customer service.
- Analyze and reviews budgets for clinical studies within region. Pro-actively plan for appropriate clinical operations budget consumption and guides line managers and CRSs in managing variances and in developing corrective fiscal action plans.
- Conduct Clinical Project Review and participates in Project Management Review according to regional guidelines and interfaces with appropriate functional leadership to achieve positive outcomes.
- Participate and may lead corporate or departmental quality or process improvement initiatives.
- May act as a client liaison.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.