Medical Facilities of America is currently recruiting for a Director of Corporate Communications and Branding.
The Director of Corporate Communications and Branding leads internal and external communications activity for MFA. This position Identifies and evaluates opportunities to improve communications to support MFA's patient centered customer service culture, and serves as the subject matter expert on public relations, reputation management, search optimization, employee communications, customer dialogue and social media integration. This includes monitoring and managing corporate website content, facilitating responses to web based external customer feedback, and informing employees on company developments.
- Minimum three years of experience in organizational communications, marketing or related field
- Experience in web content development, reputation management and media relations
- Experience with health care organizations is preferred
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.