Our client located near Wallington, Vermont is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become their next Director of Employee Wellness. Enjoy a full-time permanent role and direct all staff and activities associated with the Employee Wellness Center while service as the provider. The opportunity includes a great compensation and benefits plan, with relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Director of Employee Wellness:
- Oversee all wellness center operations, workflow, policies, and provide financial oversight and management to assure superior care, services, and outcomes.
- Treating employees and pre-screen potential employees
- Develop, interpret, and implement policies and procedures
- Maintain quality assurance and continuous quality improvement programs
Minimum requirements for the Advanced Practice position:
- Five years of experience as an NP or PA, preferably within Occupational Medicine
- Three years of Management/Leadership experience
Benefits for this Position:
- 403B retirement with match
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Education Loan Assistance
For more information on this Director of Employee Wellness position or other Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant roles, please send us an updated CV and we will reach out.