Our client is currently looking for an experienced Director of HIM to oversee the administrative and organizational operations of the Health Information Management Department. Located in the Beautiful state of New Mexico. Enjoy great outdoor weather and sports such as mountain biking, fly fishing, hiking, and biking. RHIT or RHIA certification is required.
Minimum Requirement of the Director of HIM
- AS with RHIT or Bachelor's degree with RHIA required
- 3+ years of previous HIM management level experience
- 5+ years of HIM experience
Responsibilities of the Director of HIM
- Responsible for managing the administrative and organizational operations of the Department.
- Oversees release of information, coding, analysis and assembly, filing, submission of birth certifications, transcription, computerized medical record system and physician suspension log.
- Manages the financial aspects of the department.
Benefits Offered with the role
- Benefits starting from day 1 which include medical, dental, and retirement
For more information on this permanent Director of HIM position or other roles nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.