Director of Nursing Care Center - Full Time Perm - With Sign On bonus and Relocation Assistance
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Oversee the delivery of resident care and carrying out daily operations for a 100-bed long-term care facility, upholding state standards & promoting the mission, vision, & policies of the organization. Collaborates with current nursing director in staffing needs including hiring, supervising & evaluation of staff, develops continuing education opportunities, and develops annual budget for the department. Develops comprehensive quality assurance performance improvement program for the department utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Point Click Care
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and/or at least two (2) years' experience in long-term care management preferred. Must be a Registered Nurse to apply.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
Current RN license.
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Full time Salaried position. Some call and weekends will be required.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
9. Dress Code:
Business Casual. Scrubs.
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Will train under current Director of Nursing.