MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Leader with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Leadership Bonus Plan
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K with employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Director of Nursing (DON) assumes authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility to enable each resident to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being. The DON is:
- Responsible for ensuring proper Policies, Procedures, and Protocols for care are in place to include the entire nursing process (assessment, plan, implementation, and follow up) for use of antibiotics in the care of the residents.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing supervision as evidenced by adequate services and staff coverage on unit, absence of odors, general cleanliness, prevention of pressure wounds, and apparent maintenance of optimal resident functions.
- Collaborates with physicians, consultants, community agencies, and institutions to improve the quality of services and to resolve identified problems.
- Performs rounds to observe care and to interview staff, residents, families or other interested parties.
What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two years of professional nursing experience in the long-term care setting is required, and a minimum of three years experience in nursing administration or a comparable management position. (Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills.)
- Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting, personnel management, and census development is required.
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Points goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy and productive lifestyle.