WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an experienced Director of Nursing/LPN or RN with a servant's heart and a passion for serving others? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Cooper Trail a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility located in Bardstown, KY, is looking for a service focused, experienced Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse to join our management team as Director of Nursing!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Director of Nursing:
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents' total regimen of care
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Assist the resident and Discharge Planning Coordinator in planning the nursing services portion of the resident's discharge plan
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission to the facility
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective orientation program for new employees
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Degreed Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse
- Must hold an active, unencumbered state nursing license
- Prior management experience in Long-Term Healthcare as a Director of Nursing is required
- Must be a compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a positive and outgoing personality and strong clinical skills
- Must be an effective communicator and team builder
LOCATION:Cooper Trail Senior LivingBardstownKentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Lea (502) 373-6570LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!